- Courses that require payment must be paid prior to the course start date.
- If your payment is not received by 6:00 AM SL Time the day of your course, you will be removed from the course to allow others to register instead. If this happens and the seat is still available, you can always register again being sure to make your payment immediately after registering.
- If a course is canceled for any reason, you will be notified via IM in-world. If payment was made you will be refunded at that time.
- If you are late for a course, do not expect the instructor to explain things that have already been covered. It is important that you be on time. Arriving up to 15 minutes early is always a good idea.
- Please observe the following rules of etiquette. These are things to do or not do which make it a pleasant learning experience for everyone.
- Scripted attachments. Do not wear heavily scripted attachments or bling. If asked to remove attachments please do so.
- Come alone. Do not bring guests, pets, or bots.
- Don’t interrupt. Do not IM the instructor during class or constantly interrupt others who are speaking over voice or typing in chat.
- If you are unable to comply with these rules or in any way grief or cause disruption, you may be ejected from the course without refund.
- These rules are subject to modification at anytime without notice.
Although many of our courses are free, some carry a price tag. The cost provides the instructor with compensation for their time and reflects the level of the topic. The cost is determined by USD and then converted into Linden Dollars so that payments can be made in-world. Courses that require server and/or database usage or provide instruction on script communication between SL and external servers will be more expensive than other courses and are geared towards those who have a serious interest in the topic for their own projects. These courses are longer than other courses because they require more instruction time and hands on time for each participant.